It is a program that allows you to use Microsoft cloud solutions with monthly and annual payments.
1.Create an account in the Partner Center.
2.Choose the type of cooperation as a trade intermediary
3.Verify domain ownership to become a global partner account administrator.
4.1 Proceed to the Registration.
4.2 Description of registration in the CSP channel.
5. Confirmation of partnership with ERC.
– Ability to supply cloud solutions with payment for a year or a month;
– Instant activation of subscriptions for the customer;
– To activate and stop subscriptions dynamically with payment only for the services used if the customer needs;
– Payment upon use of decisions without the need for prepayment;
– Lower prices;
– Favorable conditions for licensing educational institutions;
– OLP channel stops to operate on 31.12.2021. Most of the channel’s products switch to CSP, including permanent licenses.
If you have a metal (Silver or Gold) status, the partner has the opportunity to:
– Participate in motivational programs and receive rewards from sold CSP products;
– Get free for your own use of office suites and other Microsoft software products, depending on the chosen competence.
The partner receives a constant source of sales, delivering subscriptions to its customers with a monthly or annual payment.
Yes. Partner’s support can be provided in the form of:
– Assignment of the project to the ERC partner.
– Price protection of the project in ERC.
– Technical support from ERC specialists.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium was designed for small and medium businesses with low or medium IT complexity requirements. Customers can purchase up to 300 Microsoft 365 Business Premium licenses for their organization. Customers can mix and match cloud subscriptions. As a result, customers can add Microsoft 365 Enterprise licenses per tenant based on their IT requirements.
Yes, customers can combine their Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriptions with plans and add-ons from Azure, Dynamics 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security and Office 365.
Not at once. For example, if you had a trial subscription to Microsoft 365 Personal, you cannot try out Microsoft 365 Family. You can re-subscribe for a trial subscription one year after trial or paid subscription end.
If you have installed Microsoft 365 on as many Windows PCs, Macs or tablets as possible and now want to use Microsoft 365 on a different device, you will need to disable one of your existing devices at account.microsoft.com. After that, you can install Microsoft 365 on another device. The copy of Microsoft 365 on the disconnected device will go into read-only mode so documents can be viewed, but not edited. You will not lose documents that have been saved on this device.
1. Go to https://aka.ms/mfasetup
2. Log in to your account
3. Check the box “Authenticator application or token” and click “Configure Authenticator application”.
4. Download the Microsoft Authenticator application on your phone.
5. Open the application and click add “Work or school account”, scan the QR code on the computer screen and click “Next”, you need to confirm the login on the phone.
6. Click “Save”.
- Go to https://aka.ms/mfasetup
- Log in to your account
- Check the box “Phone for authentication”, enter the phone number
- Click “Save”
No, it will not.
Contact the ERC manager, or:
1. Create a new Microsoft account or sign in with an existing one.
2. Select a payment method for future monthly payments. International credit cards and PayPal are accepted (select regions).
3. The payment method you choose will be used to automatically charge you at the end of the first free month, so you don’t have a service interruption. You can cancel your subscription online before the trial period ends without penalty. To do this, go to account.microsoft.com and turn off recurring billing in the payment and billing section.
4. After confirming your payment method you will be directed to account.microsoft.com to install the Office applications.