Oracle Database 19c Workshop
This workshop is designed to allow participants to learn about the various upgrade paths to Oracle 19c and gain hands-on experience in 4 different ways of upgrading to this Long-Term release version. While the upgrade is running, the trainer will provide additional information regarding performance tuning, error prevention and provide a short overview of features (and changes in features) available for the DBA on Oracle 19c.
- Reasons for upgrade
- Oracle releases and patches
- Changes in installing Oracle software + hands-on
- Upgrade using the new Autoupgrade tool + hands-on
- Upgrade and migrate using Transportable tablespaces + hands-on
- Upgrade Pluggable Databases + hands-on
- Diagnosing and ensuring performance
- New interesting features for DBAs .
The hands-on part of the workshop is also provided online through Oracle LiveLabs.
Date: 21 July 2022
Time: 11:00 – 18:00